- Right of access to know which data we are processing and what we use it for.
- Right of rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right of erase your data when this is possible and when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case we shall only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right of object to the processing of your data, whereby we shall no longer process it except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- Right of withdraw the consent given for the use of your data.